Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Man Hunt - Contest

This contest is open to Simpleton members only
so if you want to join in - pop in and join us - we don't bite :)


MAN HUNT

Red needs a new man - someone nice for me to look at and for Red to play with.



RULES


1. One entry per person (there maybe the chance to submit a second sim depending on the amount of entries)
2. Must be an EA premade Sim.  He can be from any EA world including WA and University.
3. The premade must be male.
4. You must give him a makeover - hair style / clothes / facial hair and make up only.
5. You can not change any of his traits, favourites, starsign etc   Do not take him into CAS and change any of his genetics - he must come as the game made him.
6.  He must be a young adult so you can, roll his age back or up to young adult - if you want to submit a premade who is a child / teen / mature adult or elderly in game.
7.  He can be any supernatural - if that's what he is when you find him.  (Red will be a witch)
8.  No CC hair and clothes PLEASE!!!!
9.  If you want to enter please let me know which premade you will be submitting and from which world, as soon as you know so we don't get any double entries of the same premade.
10. Once you have found your premade - I will need you to provide a CAS photo of him once you have given him a make over.  Then I will need you to put him on the exchange for me to download, and of course give me the link so I can find him.
11.  Have fun!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EA Premades you can not submit
because Red has already worn these ones out.

1. Marty Keaton - Sunset Valley
2. Liam the Nerd
3. Darren Dreamer - Lucky Palms
4. Dante Morganthe - Moonlit Falls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST PRIZE

This will go to the person who find's the unfortunate premade who ends up with Red.

1,000 simpoints to spend in the sim store over on the official

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I am waiting for you to submit your made over premades I will be holding a vote for you to help me  decide how Red will get to choose her new man.

Vote Options -

BACHELOR STYLE
All of the submitted premades will be put into a house with Red.  I use NRSS wooher mod which will be  turned off so that there will be no autonomous woohoo - Risky or try for baby.  At the end of every sim day I will check Reds friends list - the sim at the bottom of the list who has the least friendship with her will be evicted from the house.  This could be the longer option depending on how many premades we have submitted - I use portrait mod so there can be a total of up to 22 male sims in the house.
Obviously the one male sim left in the house with red after all of the others have been evicted is the winner.

RED STYLE 
All of the submitted premades will be put into a house with Red.  Red is driven by only one thing babies, after art, and if you followed Simpleton Asylum you will know she has no morals in getting what she wants.  So she is liable to pounce on more than one man in the house!!!  I will turn off the wooher mod for a number of sim days probably 3 so that there will be no woohoo available to her.  They will have 3 days to all get to know each other.  Then on the 4th day the fun will start - I will turn on automonous everything - woohoo / risky / try for baby.  Then watch her go!!!  As I am expecting her to jump on more than one of the male sims in the house - she is shameless - the decider will have to be the first man to provide us with a baby who wins.

>>>PLEASE VOTE HERE<<<
for which option you would like to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be blogging what goes on in the house daily.  With both options I will not be controlling any of the sims including Red. I will be leaving them totally to freewill.  I will be hiring a maid to keep the house in some sort of order.  If anything breaks then I'll use one of the sims to call for the repair man.  In the case of fire/drowning/starvation etc - I will intervene to TRY to stop their death.  IF by any chance we should get an alien abduction from which results a male pregnancy - this baby will not be counted as the winning baby  - but the supplier of the abducted sim will get a present from the store :) as I will find this highly hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I do think of anything else later I will add it and high light it in red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have until the 24th April to submit your premades.
Don't forget - Please vote on which option you would like to see Red get her man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: