Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Ugli Sim Contest

This contest is open to Simpleton Members Only


UGLI SIM CONTEST

I need some motivation to kick my Ugli Wishacy back into action.  It's been on hold for far too long.

This is Cello who is the 7th generation heir and he needs girlfriend / boyfriend material because he is not fussy he has both male and female romantic interests.

So I would like you to help me make a load of ugli sims that I can throw into the new town that I have built for the 7th generation of my Ugli Wishes wishacy




THE CONTEST

Is to make me an ugli sim like this one.
This is Toby who started off my Ugli wishacy (he is Marty's son hense the normal skin).


Ugli sims have oversized ears - nose - mouth - eyes.  They must look anything but pretty.


For the Contest

I will be putting all of the entered sims into a house with Cello - and I will be doing a bachelor challenge with him.  Each day the sim at the bottom of his friends list will be evicted from the house.  The winning sim will be the one left in the house with Cello at the end.

For my wishacy

I will be throwing all of the entered sims in the town to populate it.  So your sim might well put in appearance in the 7th generation.


RULES

1.   One entry per person
2.   The sim you create must be an ugli sim that you create in CAS from scratch.
3.   The sim must have berried skin (we now have default coloured skins available since supernatural)  but if you don't have supernatural then I will allow normal skintone.
4.   The sim's hair must be colourful (preferably a different colour to their skin.  No default colours please like black - blonde - brown etc)
5.   The sim can be either male or female.
6.   The sim's clothes must reflect the hair and skin colour (eg - if their skin is green and their hair is purple - there clothes should be green and purple.)
7.   The sim must be a young adult.
8.   The sim's traits - LTW - favourites etc can be randomly rolled.
9.   The sim can be any supernatural type.
10.  Don't forget to give your sim a name :)
11.  No CC hair and clothes please!!
(I have all of the EP's and SP's - except Diesel or 70's 80's 90's stuff packs)
12.   Once you have found your ugli sim  - I will need you to provide a CAS photo of him. Then I will need you to put him on the exchange for me to download, and of course give me the link so I can find him.
13.  Have fun!!

FIRST PRIZE

Will go to the maker of the sim left in the house at the end with Cello.

1,000 simpoints to spend in the sim store over on the official

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be blogging each day in the house.  I will not be controlling any of the sims including Cello - I will be leaving them to freewill.
I will be making a small house and putting in the house only a few group activity items so that they have no choice but to interact with each other.  Woohooer mod will be completely turned off. I will be hiring a maid to keep the house in some sort of order. If anything breaks then I'll use one of the sims to call for the repair man. In the case of fire/drowning/starvation etc - I will intervene to TRY to stop their death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few more examples of ugli sims for you to follow.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have until the 14th May to submit your ugli sims
(More time can be given if needed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Oh I think I will try my hand at making a sim for you.

    This will be a hard challenge for me since I like my sims pretty....lol It may take me awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a shame SRaina didnt pop in - i think this would be one that she would have liked - but i havent seen her around for a while.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I am sure she would enjoy it too. Hmm...well I am sure she will pop in eventually and there will always be more contest.

      You could always to this again but make them all crazy ugli sims or something. Oh god that would be so funny to watch!

      Delete