Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Ugli Sim - Eviction Day 5

EVICTION DAY FIVE


While I am controlling Lisa and she is making her way to the Ugli house to collect Jack H I spot Cookie running down a road /lol  When I switched households back to the ugli's she has gone to visit Blue and Taupas is also missing she has gone off on a date with some random sim in the graveyard /erwut?. (As there is now space in the house we will be doing things differently tomorrow - I cant trust to leave them on their own for even one sim hour!!)


So Lisa makes her way to the house and goes round the back to talk to Oranjella
Does anyone know what that means in his thought bubble ive never seen that before.


Lisa makes her way into the house and goes straight to Jack H


Cello is flirting with Oranjella


Then Oranjella growls at him


I notice Dawn is back in human form and she is working out


I've never seen this before /lol
Oranjella and Cello are outside playing fetch


Lisa is talking to Jack U - two flirty sims together - dangerous!!


Then they go outside for a water fight.


but it doesn't last long because Cello spots Lisa


Now I think I might need a crowbar to seperate them!!  This wasn't in the script either - its just a good job I've removed his flirty trait /lol


In the end I had to send him inside away from Lisa because I think they would have been camped out for the rest of the day!!

Dawn and Oranjella have been having a water fight


Full Moon - Dawn turns back into werewolf form


Clifford phones and asks Oranjella to go on a date /lol
I had to say no :/


Id sent Cello inside and he just stood around doing nothing for ages - then he went back outside to Lisa, to throw a water balloon at her.


Cello ran off thinking he was getting a water fight - but Lisa got interupted by Jack U who came to flirt with her /lol


OMG!!!!  :damnfunny the game has turned Jack H into a Zombie.  He is not part of this household anymore, so it looks like the game has snagged him /lol  At first I thought I had another duplicate sim but when I watched him go into the house to eat I knew he wasn't a duplicate.


OMG!!  That's all I need for Cello and Lisa to be finding compatible traits -


he's obsessed with her!!  He's also rerolled to kiss Banana too even though she has been no where near him today.


Jack U interupted them for a chat with Cello


Daily dominos - its a bit late today - I nearly forgot it!!
Playing today - Jack U - Taupass and Dawn
Only Dawn played for a second then decided to go off to talk to the zombie!!


Second game - she refuse to come to that one too??
I wander why she has refused every single game so far??!!


/lol no prizes for guessing why Lisa has her bare but out!!  Shes skinny dipping /lol


I give up - Dominos over - guess who Cello goes looking for!!
Lisa


/lol


I hate full moon lighting in the house - its hard to take pictures
This is a strange place to eat waffles!!


Cookie is doing some housework


Now the dishwasher is broken


/lol Cello has changed seats


Everyone seem quite fascinated with the skinny dipper they are just stook watching the hot tub.


Jack tries to flirt with Dawn but she is having none of it.


She sniffs him and he seems to like that


Dawn then gets a massage off Taupass


Lisa goes home
and Cello remembers he has housemates /lol

NOW IM NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know what was going on here
Dawn ATTACKED Cello


She just dived on him and I wasn't quick enough to catch the picture because I wasn't expecting it.
There was literally one puff of fight fog and it was over.

as he got up ......................


this popped up!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
SHE'S TURNED MY BOY INTO A WEREWOLF :(


I didn't think they could do that unless they were a highly skilled werewolf and I didn't know they could even do it on free will !!!!!!!!  :(
I'm not happy!!!!!!!!!!!


Cello went to bed.

That is the end of Eviction day 5.

The top of his friends list
(no surprise to see Lisa in there /lol )

and at the bottom
 
Unfortunately we are losing our resident flirt machine
Mally will be along to collect Jack U in the morning.

and if you thought today was wierd - just wait till tommorrow /lol


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment