Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Painting Challenge - Update 5


Harry and Lavender are outside playing Tag


Harry:  "Huh ... I'm too old to be doing this!!"



The twins are amusing me - all they are doing is playing with their IF dolls or cleaning the house.




They now have a bedroom down in the basement


 I got them a games console to distract them ...



So I could get their dolls out


They both grew up

Cuddles is Basils IF


Wiggles is Lavenders IF


Working on earning some money, they have both been neglecting their jobs lately.


The painting that I hoped was a new one - turned out to be a bad version of painting 22 and a duplicate.


Straight away I can see that Basil and Cuddles are not going to get on - Cuddles seems to be dramatic and full of herself!!  All they do is attack each other.  I am actually surprised that Cuddles didn't stay a toy doll, the state of their relationship.  Bang goes my idea of marrying them off with their IF turned real!!


Wiggles and Lavender, on the other hand, get on like a house on fire, they are already best friends.



Surprisingly Basil gets a hug off Red.


Harry caught a death fish.  Why I like the wishing well, you don't have to wait forever to get the good fish!!


I am not sure why Basil is eating food - he doesn't need to!!


Winter has arrived and its snowing.  Harry is an idiot, its a wander he doesn't catch pneumonia - he is outside barefoot again!


FINALLY!!
We are getting a new painting!!


Basil wants to make some potions - I think he will do anything to avoid spending time with Cuddles.


Painting 25


Harry was stir crazy so I sent him to the grocery store to sell his fish.  When I checked on him I found he was building an igloo on the community lot.


As soon as he had finished it he rolled the wish to woohoo in it!!


I'm all about granting their wishes ... so Red is summoned and it didn't take her long to run across the road!!



Lavender is building an igloo in the garden


Oops!!  Basil has blown himself up!


But he is not fussed about getting clean - he goes outside and helps his sister finish making the igloo.


Painting 26


Lol!!
Red is leaving carved pumpkins all around the house.


Snow Angel


Great parenting Red - just let your son go to bed looking like he has been down a coal mine!!
Basil still hasn't cleaned himself.


I can't help but laugh at his ... teeth!!
he's a plant EA - since when do plants have teeth?!


Lavender is outside looking through the telescope, I doubt she will be finding any stars tonight!!


Cuddles has that irritating trait - she is constantly singing, praising herself and performing.  All I can here in this house is Cuddles and woohoo music!! 


Painting 27


Watching the stars - or is it the snow fall?


I'm surprised that igloo doesn't melt - Harry and Red have found a very good use for it!!


Painting 28 


Basil is eating again ... I don't get it!!


Here come the duplicates again



Harry has blown himself up this time


I wouldn't be surprised if that inventing station doesn't finish Harry off before his time is up!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment