Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Painting Challenge - Update 6


That Inventing gnome is really starting to creep me out!!


After blowing himself up, Harry goes on a mad cleaning spree of the house.



Harry it's not the house that needs cleaning ... it's you!!


The twins go off to their first day at school



Painting 29


There is a lot of activity going on outside




Then Red has a brain storm ... she wants to build 5 snowmen.


and when I check the wishes, all four of them want to do the same thing.



That is a hell of a lot of snowmen!!


another duplicate ... this is going to take forever!!


Painting 30


They really don't care who is in the room at the time


The look on Lavenders face!!


Painting 31


Lavender is sleeping in the igloo, so Wiggles has been left out in the cold ... literally!


I thought elderly people only pinched the cheeks of their Grandchildren ... Obviously I was wrong!!


Red and Lavender having a pillow fight out in the snow.



While Basil is trying to create more potions ...


Cuddles is annoying me!!
She has found a new place to perform


Shame she isn't stuck there - under the stairs - but IF's can walk through walls!!


and Basil has blown himself up again!!  The minute he is away from the chemistry table cuddles is at him - for another fight!!  Their traits must really clash!!


That is supposed to be a portrait of Lavender!!
I think we are selling that!!


Painting 32


Red has advanced with her science skill to the point where she can now take DNA samples.  Following her wishes she collects Harry's DNA ... and I know what wish is going to follow pretty soon, I'm just waiting for it - she will want to clone him from his DNA.


I found plasma juice in Basils inventory, which he so obviously should not have not being a vampire.  I think I now know what all the eating food is about with him - Cuddles must be giving him the food, as well as the plasma juice.

I dragged it out of inventory and put it on the floor - before I could delete it Harry picked it up.  I thought he was taking it to the kitchen to throw it away, but the idiot sat down and drank it!!

Yes Harry - that is going to make you very sick!!


The three of them busy with their favourite past times while Lavender is off doing something with Wiggles - which is all she ever does.


Basil has managed to make the potion that turns Imaginary Friends real.  I am not sure that he will ever wish to use that potion ... but I think Lavender might.


Painting 33

Painting 34


I am a little confused when the certificate for mastering the logic skill arrived in the post.  When I checked their skills it belongs to ..... BASIL!!!

Even more confused now ... HOW did Basil max his logic skill?!   I am not sure I have ever had a child master a skill before - but I am very baffled by how that has happened!!


Painting 35


and Red has rolled the wish to clone a sim from DNA - so we have a baby clone of Harry coming!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment